This is a list of some of the most frequently asked questions about MFA. Refer to Lender Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) to learn more.
- What is MFA and what does it mean to reset MFA?
- I’m getting a “Something went wrong when verifying your token” error message
- I’m getting a “Token is invalid” error message
- The phone number has been updated in my Blend profile but I’m still not receive the code?
- I checked the “Remember me for 30 days” box but I’m still asked to enter a code each time I log in.
- I have an international phone number, will it work?
- Why am I not receiving a code?
What is MFA and what does it mean to reset MFA?
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is a security feature that adds a layer of authentication on top of user credentials (email and password).
In the context of Blend’s Token MFA (verification code), to reset MFA means to “forget” the phone number that was set up initially, allowing users to enter a new phone number the next time they log in to Blend.
MFA will typically need to be reset when a user no longer has access to the phone number the code is being sent to.
I’m getting a “Something went wrong when verifying your token” error message
The code may have expired. Click Resend Code to receive a new one. Refer to Resend Code to learn more.
I’m getting a “Token is invalid” error message
Some of the reasons that can cause this error are:
- The code has expired
- The code was not entered correctly
- The code should only contain numbers. Make sure there are no letters, special characters, or spaces introduced when typing
- Authy is no longer supported in Blend. MFA codes generated in the Authy app will result in an "Invalid Token" error message. Please enter the MFA code sent via SMS in order to authenticate.
This can be resolved by clicking Resend Code to get a new verification code.
The phone number has been updated in my Blend profile but I’m still not receive the code?
The phone number listed in your Blend user profile is not linked to the MFA service. Please reach out to Blend Support or your Blend administrator if you need assistance with resetting your MFA.
I checked the “Remember me for 30 days” box but I’m still asked to enter a code each time I log in.
This feature requires browser cookies to be enabled. There could be a few reasons you are prompted to enter a verification code after checking the box.
|Browser cookies are blocked or disabled||
For Google Chrome, refer to Allow or Block Cookies for more information.
For Google Chrome, refer to Delete cookies after you close Chrome for more information.
I have an international phone number, will it work?
Sending codes to international phone numbers is currently not supported.
Why am I not receiving a code?
Refer to If you're not receiving an MFA code to learn what you can do.
Post is closed for comments.