Is there any type of indicator that comes from Blend that identifies files that are Day One Certainty eligible?
I’d like to be able to identify and report on this. So far I only know to open the DU findings to find this. I’m primarily looking for an Asset D1C indicator but will eventually want the same for Income D1C.
When the Blend Asset Statement reference number comes over is that an indicator of D1C eligibility or are their exceptions where that would not be the case? Thanks.
When borrowers connect to their financial accounts, loan components that are validated through DU will be automatically eligible for Day 1 Certainty. However, there aren't any indicators in Blend since we don't have data on how many files got D1C.
To answer the second part to your question, there are some factors that can disqualify D1C. For example;
- A mismatch between the account holder name and the name on the application
- Connectivity issues or data inaccuracies
- DU run with the incorrect reference number
- Account activity (no account activity or transactions within 90 days)
- Account not in existence for at least 60 days
Please sign in to leave a comment.