There are two triggers that generate the compliance and HMDA report in Blend.
- When the borrower submits the application.
- When the Application Package is downloaded in Blend.
If your loan began as a Follow-up only/Post submission loan from your LOS, there would not be a borrower submit event, therefore the compliance and HMDA report would not be generated. The same applies for lender-entered applications in Blend.
To generate the report, lenders can download the Blend Application Package in Blend.
- Open the Blend loan application.
- Click the ellipsis button.
- Select Download application package
You’ll find the compliance and HMDA report in the folder that was downloaded to your computer as well as in the documents tab. To learn more about extracting the files, refer to How to download the application package in Blend.
Post is closed for comments.