Blend offers the ability to manage and send Follow-ups to Third Party Recipients (TPRs).
- Add a Third Party Recipient
- Third Party Type
- Edit, delete, or add another Third Party Recipient
- Send Follow-ups to a Third Party Recipient
Add a Third Party Recipient
1. In the Application tab, click the Third Party Recipients link under Borrower information.
2. Click Add recipient.
3. Fill out the Third party details then click Save
The recipient will then receive an activation email.
Third Party Type
The TPR experience varies on whether the user type will need to complete follow-ups across multiple lenders, or if the relationship is tied to a specific lender.
To learn more about the Third Party Type experience, please refer to the Release Notes Custom Follow-Ups for Third Party Recipients with Blend Sign and BlendSign Third-Party Recipients (TPRs) Solution Overview.
Edit, delete, or add another Third Party Recipient
Lenders can edit, delete, or add another Third Party Recipient from the Third Party Recipients link.
1. Click the Third Party Recipients link in the Borrower information section in the Application tab.
2. In the next screen, you can edit, add, or delete a Third Party Recipient.
Send Follow-ups to a Third Party Recipient
Loan Officers can create and send Follow Ups in Blend Sign for Third Party Recipients.
1. Add a Follow-Up.
2. Once the Follow-Up has been created, Loan Officers can select the third party to receive the request as well as the borrower if needed.
3. Set up e-Signature for Blend Sign if needed and proceed to send the request.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Article is closed for comments.