Blend Sign’s primary eSign provider is OneSpan with the fallback provider being DocuSign.
In the cases where OneSpan envelope creation fails unexpectedly or times out, Blend Sign will automatically create the envelope through DocuSign.
Below is a list of scenarios in which users will see DocuSign as the provider instead of OneSpan.
Note: Standard documents from Encompass Ellie Docs or WK Expere Disclosures Documents are not impacted.
- Unsupported tab configurations
- OneSpan does not currently allow documents which contain ‘information tabs’ (text fields, checkboxes, radio groups, etc.) but without signature type (initial, stamp, signature) tabs
- This is typically seen in stand-alone custom Follow-ups
- OneSpan does not currently support ‘approve’, ‘decline’, or ‘attachment’ tabs
- OneSpan does not currently support checkbox groups with maximumAllowed, minimumRequired that does not equal 1, and with validationRules that are not selectAtLeast.
- Unsupported recipient configurations
- Multiple recipients with the same first and last name
- OneSpan does not support PDFs with 'Embedded Files'.
- Typically, Custom Print Forms in Encompass that were generated on older versions of Microsoft Word will sometimes include embedded files when being generated. It is suggested that all lenders review and refresh their Custom Print forms by creating a new Custom Print Form and replacing references within your disclosure stacking templates to ensure the refreshed form is used. You can find more information about Custom Print Forms here.
Note: If your Blend tenant does not have OneSpan features enabled, documents will be on DocuSign for now. Once Blend Sign features are live in an environment, all documents will be converted over to OneSpan. There will be no option to stay on DocuSign.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.