Learn how to create a new post-submission loan (also known as a Follow-ups only loan) from an existing Encompass file.
This can help in situations where:
- The Encompass file no longer exists in Blend (e.g., loan was purged after it's archive period in Blend).
- A duplicate loan was created incorrectly and need to push the correct one to Blend.
- For Encompass users that utilize the KensieMae plugin
- These steps might require elevated Encompass access. If you don't have access to these tools, reach out to your Encompass administrator for assistance
Open the Blend Integration form
If the *Blend Integration* form is not listed, make sure the Show in Alpha Order and Show All checkboxes are checked.
Remove the Blend UUID and begin a new Post Submission loan
1. Delete the Blend UUID from the CX.BLEND.LOANID field
2. Save the loan with the field blank
3. Reset Hash
4. Click the B button
5. Select Manage Documents
6. Click Yes on the Blend Loan Creation window
7. If necessary, fill out the required fields and click Save Loan Data. This screen will only appear if the required fields are blank
The required fields depend on the KM settings and on what already exists in the Encompass file.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.