Learn what to do if you experience the alert "A Blend loan has yet to be created with this loan file" in Encompass.
Blend Loan Creation
A Blend loan has yet to be created with this loan file" alert in Encompass. Would you like to create a Blend loan and start the eConsent process?
Note: For Encompass users that utilize the KM plugin.
What causes this alert?
This alert will appear when creating a new post-submission loan in Encompass. This is expected behavior and not a cause for concern. Refer to KensieMae Follow-Up Only / Post Submission Loan Creation to learn more.
However, if this alert pops up on a loan that should be synced to Blend, it's likely that:
- The Encompass loan is unable to sync back to Blend
- The Blend UUID is missing from the Blend Integration form in Encompass
If a loan exists in Blend for this borrower, clicking Yes will create a new Blend loan. This could lead to duplication of loans in Blend.
To avoid this, follow the steps below to re-sync the loan.
The loan is unable to sync back to Blend
Refer to How to re-establish borrower sync with the KensieMae plugin to repair the sync.
The Blend UUID is missing from the Blend Integration form
Check if the Blend UUID is missing in the CX.BLEND.LOANID field in Encompass.
- Navigate to *Blend Integration* under Forms
- Check in the Blend UUID is missing from the CX.BLEND.LOANID field in Encompass
If the CX.BLEND.LOANID field is blank
- Locate the Blend UUID. Refer to Reference loan number and UUID to learn more.
- Paste the UUID in the CX.BLEND.LOANID field in Encompass.
- Repair the integration
- Click the B button
- Select Repair Integration
- Save the loan
If Repair Integration does not work, try to Reset Hash.
Note: Access to the Blend Integration form might require elevated access in Encompass. If you don't have access to these tools, reach out to your Encompass administrator for assistance.