A web-based product that Customers and Permitted Users may use to collect data in connection with a consumer's deposit account application and Customer’s deposit account applicants may use to self-serve an account opening experience. We support account creation for an assortment of products including checking, savings, health savings, certificate of deposit, and minor accounts. Institutions can now provide a consistent and seamless account opening experience to their customers on any device.
1. Apply for a deposit account by choosing the account on the financial institution's website.
2. The consumer will fill out the different sections of the deposit application.
3. If the account will have a joint owner repeat personal information for the joint owner.
4. Consumers can review and acknowledge disclosures.
5. Once the consumer is approved they will move on to the opening deposit.
6. Depending on the financial institution consumers have the following 3 options for funding:
a. Blend uses integration with Plaid to transfer funds from existing accounts
b. Consumers can manually enter their routing and account numbers
c. Consumers can skip this step
Integration with Plaid
Plaid Manual Transfer
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.