Borrowers can upload documents requested by the lender by taking a photo with their device camera and uploading directly to the documents section in the borrower portal. Loan Officers can follow this guide to better assist their borrowers.
Log in to Blend and navigate to the Documents section
1. Borrowers can access Blend using a mobile device by logging in to a mobile browser.
Note: The borrower must have activated their account prior to uploading documents.
2. The borrower will then need to tap the menu button in the top right. This is indicated by three parallel lines.
3. The borrower will select Documents from the list.
Upload the Document
1. The borrower will click the Upload documents button to begin.
2. The borrower can choose Photo Library, Take Photo, or Choose Files.
- Photo Library - If the borrower has already taken the photo, this will open up the Photo Library for the borrower to choose and upload their file.
- Take Photo - If the borrower has not taken the photo yet, they can choose this to open up their device camera and capture a photo of their file.
- Photos should be taken in a well-lit area.
- Avoid cutting off the edges of the document within the image preview.
- Choose Files - The borrower can select this option if they have the files stored in a different location on their mobile device.
3. After the document has been uploaded, the borrower can choose Upload another file to add additional documents or choose I'm done if they are finished.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.