The application package contains all documents associated with the application. This includes documents that are automatically generated as well as documents uploaded by the lender or borrower.
To download the application package
1. Open the Blend loan application.
2. Click the ellipsis button (three dots).
3. Select Download application package.
Note: This functionality requires either one of the following permissions:
- Bulk download loan documents to be set to Always or When assigned to loan.
- Export loans to be set to Always or When assigned to loan.
Extract the files
The application package will download to your computer (typically the Downloads folder) as a compressed file. To extract the files:
1. Navigate to the downloaded zipped folder.
2. Click once on the folder to select it.
3. Right-click, select Extract All, and follow the instructions on your screen to see all the contents of the folder.
4. Click Extract.
A new window with all the contents will open up.
Refer to Zip and unzip files to learn more.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.