You can copy borrower information from an existing loan in the Blend platform to create a new application, saving you time and effort and helping you and your borrower move through the application process faster.
Copy an existing loan
- Click New Loan
- Select Duplicate Loan Application
Fill in the Application details section
Search for the existing loan that needs to be copied into a new loan. You can search using the borrower's name or the loan number
Select the desired loan application from the preview list
A new application reference number will be assigned to the newly created loan and it will be pre-filled with the following information:
- Personal borrower information
- Phone number
- Dependent ages
- Schooling years
- Co-borrowers (if applicable)
- Employers and Income
- Real estate owned
After the loan has been successfully duplicated, the Loan Officer can send an invitation to the borrower and allow them to finish it on their own. The borrower will be able to log in with their existing credentials to access the loan application.
- Documents or runs from any service (pricing, AUS, credit, assets, income) will not carry over.
- Co-borrowers will not copy over for Credit Card loans.