You can copy borrower information from an existing loan in the Blend platform to create a new application, saving you time and effort and helping you and your borrower move through the application process faster.
Note: Documents or runs from any service (pricing, AUS, credit, assets, income) will not carry over.
Copy an existing loan
1. Click New Loan.
2. Select Duplicate Loan Application.
3. Fill in the Application details section.
4. Search for the existing loan that needs to be copied into a new loan. You can search by the borrower name or the loan number.
5. Select the desired loan application from the preview list.
6. Click Create.
A new application reference number will be assigned to the newly created loan and it will be pre-filled with the following information:
- Personal borrower information
- Phone number
- Dependent ages
- Schooling years
- Co-borrowers (if applicable)
- Employers and Income
- Real estate owned
After the loan has been successfully duplicated, the Loan Officer can send an invitation to the borrower and allow them to finish it on their own. The borrower will be able to log in with their existing credentials to access the loan application.
Note: Co-borrowers will not copy over for Credit Card loans.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.