If you experience a bug, our goal is to investigate and find a resolution as soon as possible. Reporting bugs early and effectively will greatly improve the investigation process and reduce the time it will take to fix them.
Note: Please review this article before reporting a bug.
The best way to report bugs and issues is to provide as many details as possible. Console and network logs are vital when debugging issues as they provide valuable information that happens behind the scenes when an error occurs. Learn how to collect console and network logs.
Open the DevTools in Google Chrome
- Right-click anywhere on the screen
- Select Inspect (Alternatively, pressing F12 or fn+12 will open the developer tools)
- Select the Network tab on the DevTools screen
- Check Preserve log
- Refresh the page and try again. This will capture the most recent logs.
Collect the network and console logs
To save the captured logs into a file:
- In the Network tab, press the Export Har icon to download the HAR (.har) file to your computer
- Switch to the Console tab
- Right-click on the logs
- Select Save as to download the .log file to your computer
Send us the files
Submit a request and attach the .log and .har files. Please make sure to include the following information in your request as it will save a lot of time and effort during our investigation.
Indicate the environment impacted and provide the URL.
|Actual vs expected behavior||
Tell us what the result you expect vs what is actually happening. For example:
|Steps to reproduce||
List all the steps that lead to the issue in sequential order.
Indicate the level of impact.
|Type of Inquiry||
Choose "I am having an issue with a feature" and select the platform and category of the impacted service/product.
Attach the .log/.har files, screenshots, recordings, or any other supporting visuals.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.