If you experience an issue, our goal is to investigate and find a resolution as soon as possible. Reporting bugs early and effectively will greatly improve the investigation process and reduce the time it takes to fix them.
- Use your browser's developer tools to collect the logs
- Create a support ticket to report the issue and attach the logs
Note: Please review Troubleshooting in Blend before reporting a bug.
Use your browser's developer tools to collect the logs
The best way to report bugs and issues is to provide as many details as possible. Console and network logs can be very important when debugging issues as they provide valuable information that happens behind the scenes when an error occurs. Learn how to collect console and network logs.
Collect network and console logs using Google Chrome
- Right-click anywhere on the screen.
- Select Inspect or press F12 or fn+12 to open the developer tools.
- Select the Network tab on the DevTools screen.
- Check Preserve log.
- Reproduce the error to capture the most recent logs.
- In the Network tab, press the Export Har icon to download the HAR (.har) file to your computer.
- Switch to the Console tab.
- Right-click on the logs.
- Select Save as... to download the .log file to your computer.
Collect network and console logs using Microsoft Edge
- Right-click on the page you are on, and then select Inspect. Or, press Ctrl+Shift+J (Windows, Linux) or Command+Option+J (macOS) to open the DevTools.
- Select the Network tab. If the Network tab isn't visible, click More tools.
- Check Preserve log.
- Press the record button to start capturing the logs and reproduce the issue. If it's color red, it's already recording.
- Save the capture by right-clicking on the down arrow button.
Create a support ticket to report the issue and attach the logs
Submit a request and attach the .log and .har files. Please make sure to include the following information in your request as it will save a lot of time and effort during our investigation.
Indicate the environment impacted and provide the URL.
|Actual vs. expected behavior
Tell us what the result you expect to happen vs what is actually happening. For example:
When I click on the +New loan button, a menu appears with the different options to start a new loan.
When I click the +New loan button, the page hangs as if it's loading a new page. After about 20-30 seconds, the "An error occurred. Please try again" error message shows up on the pipeline screen.
|Steps to reproduce
|List all the steps that lead to the issue in sequential order.
|Level of Impact
Indicate the level of impact.
|Type of Inquiry
|Choose "I am having an issue with a feature" and select the platform and category of the impacted service/product.
|Attach supporting information
|Attach the .log/.har files, screenshots, recordings, or any other supporting information.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.