Learn what to do if you experience 'An error occurred while trying to set up an e-signature, please try again.' when setting up electronic signatures on a custom follow-up in Blend.
This error is typically caused by your browser's pop-up blocker. Here's what you can do:
- If you are using Google Chrome, try setting up the e-signature again.
- Click on the pop-up blocker icon.
- Select Always allow pop-ups and redirects from option.
- Click Done.
- Try again.
For other browsers, follow the steps linked below.
- Microsoft Edge - Block or unblock pop-ups in Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox - Pop-up blocker settings, exceptions, and troubleshooting
- Safari - Allow or block pop-ups in Safari on Mac
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.