If you have a question, issue, or feature enablement request, give us the details so we can assist. We are happy to help!
Ways to contact Blend
|Ideas, discussions, or product release notes.||Blend Community|
|General questions.||Chat feature (in Blend product)|
|Product questions, unexpected product behavior, blockers, or bugs.||Submit a request|
We aim to have a resolution as soon as possible and minimize any friction during the process so you can focus on assisting your borrowers. Please provide as many details as possible using the fields in the request form.
- Sign in to the Blend Help Center if you haven’t already done so. As a registered user:
- Your email will be captured automatically when submitting a new request.
- You will have the ability to CC other people in your requests (e.g., loan team, administrator, compliance officer, etc.). Visit Manage your tickets in Blend's Help Center to learn more.
- Once signed in, click Submit a request and fill out the form.
Please complete the following items on the form (if applicable).
- Your email address - Your institution-issued email address. We’ll communicate to this email and it will help us pull up your account.
- Loan Number(s) - The loan number(s) or Blend UUIDs of impacted loans.
- Borrower(s) email - Let us know who is impacted. If there are multiple borrowers, separate them with a comma and space.
- Blend environment URL - We want to know where the issue is happening (eg. production, lower environment, or a DBA). This is located in the address bar of your browser.
- Subject - Let us know what’s going on with a few words. As you type in the subject line, the web form will proactively display relevant content to resolve your issue.
- Description - Tell us all about it. Use these questions as a starting point but feel free to share as many details as possible.
- When did the issue begin?
- Has it happened before or is this the first time
- Does the issue persist? If so, what actions reproduce the issue?
- Are there any error messages? Error logs?
- Impact - Let us know the level of impact.
- One user/one application
- Multiple users/applications
- Entire business
- Type of Inquiry - Let us know the reason for your inquiry and the area of the Blend product.
- I have a question about a feature - Give us the context and ask your question. (e.g., How many follow-up notifications are sent to the borrower?).
- I have an issue with a feature - Use this for unexpected behavior that prevents you from using Blend. (e.g., I'm getting an error each time I try to send a new follow-up request).
- I want to enable a feature - If you are an administrator or decision-maker for your institution, choose this option if you are looking to enable additional Blend features. (e.g., Please enable this custom follow-up request).
- I have a question for internal Blend teams - Choose this if you have any questions regarding billing, demos, or document requests.
- I have a feature request/product feedback - Blend welcomes and values all feedback. Let us know your thoughts on how Blend could improve its product to meet your business needs.
- I have a request for quality control - Choose this if you need verification of deposits or other QC inquiries.
- Attachments - Send us any screenshots, video clips, error logs, or any other supporting attachments regarding the issue.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.