Loan officers can create manual follow-ups and setup e-signatures on documents and send follow-up requests to borrowers to get their e-signatures.
Add Follow-Up requests
1. Click Follow-Up tab.
2. Click Add.
3. If your lender has created custom template lists, you can choose one of those.
4. Click Create New List to create a new list.
5. Select the desired category under the All section or you can search for follow-up in the search bar or select from the Commonly Used list.
6. Select the desired Follow-Ups from the list.
7. Click Add.
Tip: You'll find the most frequently requested follow-ups in the "Commonly Used" section. You'll find all other available requests below that section. You can also search for the follow-up you're looking for.
Note: If you don't see the follow-up you need, you can name and add your own. These self-named documents will get added for this loan, but won’t be permanently added to the main drop-down list.
To add a follow-up that doesn't show up in the list:
a. Type the name of the request in the search bar.
b. Click Add as custom document.
8. Select the borrowers, if there are more than one borrowers.
9. Select Signature. Add an additional message to explain your request, if desired.
10. Click Upload.
a. Select the folder on your computer.
b. Select the document that needs signature.
c. Click Open to upload.
11. Click Set up e-signature to set up signature lines for your borrower(s).
Resource: You can find more instructions on setting up e-signature HERE
Tip: Click and hold while dragging the fields over to the document. Clicking the field once will make the box drop in the middle of the document screen.
12. You can edit the name of the document, if desired.
13. Click Review request.
14. Review message and add additional information, if necessary.
15. Click Send request.
Note: For non-shared applications, select the primary borrower and complete steps 8-14. Repeat steps 1-14 for the non-sharing co-borrower(s).
Note: The follow-up will show under the Manually Requested Follow-Ups section.