Lender accounts in Blend can become 'locked' and rendered inaccessible by login.
Account lockouts can come about in one of two ways:
- Scenario 1: An account has not been logged into for a period of 30 days or greater
- Scenario 2: There has been three consecutive failed login attempts made against the account
Note: In scenario 2, there will be an on-screen warning at the login screen indicating the account will be locked out after three failed attempts.
Unlock your account
To reset your password:
1. Click on the Trouble signing in? link on the login page.
2. Enter Email Address you used to create the account.
3. Click Continue.
4. You will receive an email from us with the subject line Password Reset Request.
5. Click Reset Password link.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.