For security reasons, lender accounts can become locked. Learn how to unlock your lender account.
There are two ways in which a lender account can get locked.
- The lender has not logged in to Blend for a period in 30 days or more.
- There has been three consecutive failed login attempts made against the account.
Unlock a dormant account by logging in with current credentials
Logging in to Blend after 30 days while using current credentials (email and password) will trigger a reactivation email.
1. Click Reactivate Account in the email sent to you.
2. Log in with your current credentials.
Note: For security purposes, non-SSO (Single Sign On) lender accounts will be forced to reset their passwords every 90 days.
Reset your password to unlock your account
1. Click on the Trouble signing in? link on the login page.
2. Enter Email Address you used to create the account.
3. Click Send link.
4. You will receive an email from us with the subject line Password Reset Request.
5. Click Reset Password link.
For Blend Administrators
Blend admins can unlock lender accounts via the Setup administration and allow the lender to log back in without the need to reset their password.
1. Locate the locked lender account.
2. Click the Unlock Account button.
3. Instruct the lender to log back in with their current credentials. No emails will be sent after unlocking the account via the administration tools.
Alternatively, clicking Reset Password will trigger a new password reset link and will unlock the lender account after resetting their password.
Note: For SSO (Single Sign On) lender accounts, please reach out to your administrator for assistance.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Article is closed for comments.