Blend Agent is a mobile app built for real estate agents to minimize lender and agent friction by providing a single hub for communication and automated loan updates. It’s the simplest way to keep agents, loan terms, and borrowers connected throughout the mortgage process.
- Download the Blend Agent App
- Sign-up and create account
- Lead creation and tracking
- Add a note or close date
- Edit client info or archive client
- Edit agent information, feedback or logout
Download the Blend Agent App
Download and follow your device instructions to install the Blend Agent app.
- Download Blend Agent mobile app from the App store
- Download the Blend Agent mobile app from the Google Play store
Sign-up and create an account
You can sign up for the Blend Agent Mobiel app with Google, Facebook, or email.
- Click Get started.
Enter your phone number.
Enter the 4 digit code that was sent to you via text.
Enter your First and last name.
Enter your email address.
Click Create Account.
Note: If you would like to receive notifications from the Agent App, click Allow to the notifications message.
Lead creation and tracking
- Select the Buyers or Leads tab.
- Click Create lead.
Fill in your potential client's information
- Select a lending partner (loan officer).
Click OK on the confirmation message. You can skip adding a lending partner if desired.
- Your lead is created and you will be able to see the activity on this lead under the Activity section.
To create new leads click the Buyers or Leads tab.
Add a note or close date
- Click the + sign in the Activity section.
- Click Add note or Add close date.
Edit client info/Archive client
1. Click the three dots in the upper right-hand corner, and you will get the following options.
a. Edit client info
b. Archive client
Edit agent information, feedback or logout
1. Click the person icon in the top right-hand corner of the home page. You'll get the following options:
a. Edit profile
b. Give feedback
Note: Starting in 2023, Blend will only support iOS 13 and later, and Android 6 and later for the Blend Loan Officer mobile app and the Blend Agent app.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.