Can’t find exported loan in Encompass
I exported my loan but I can’t locate it in Encompass. Where is my loan?
When you export loans to Encompass, an LOS Primary Key is generated and can be found in the Activity Log. You can search Encompass by the LOS Primary Key. However, in Encompass, the field is called “Loan Info Loan ID.”
1. Locate the LOS Primary Key in the Activity Log. It will be around the same time the loan was exported to Encompass. It will look like this:
2. In Encompass, navigate to the Pipeline. Add the column "Loan Info Loan ID” by 1. clicking the Pipeline menu at the top of the page, then 2. Clicking “Customize Columns.”
3. 1. Type “Loan Info Loan ID” into the field then 2. click “Find.” The “Loan Info Loan ID” field will appear in the list. 3. Click the checkbox to select the item 4. Then click “OK.”
4. Copy and paste the LOS Primary Key from Blend into the Lon Info Loan ID field in Encompass and hit “Enter.”
5. The loan with that LOS Primary Key/Loan Info Loan ID will appear in the Pipeline.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.