This process is to change/edit the settlement agent's information for closing packages that have already been sent out.
- Closing documents have been sent, current closing status is SENT
- Closing date could be today or a future date
Change/edit settlement agent - Lenders
1. Click Cancel closing package in the Disclosures & Closing tab.
2. Edit the Settlement agent's information.
3. Click Re-send closing package for signing.
Settlement agents - Settlement Agent Workspace
Note: Once the lender clicks "Re-send closing package", the previously assigned Settlement Agent will no longer have access to the closing documents/ file.
The new settlement agent will receive all closing documents and details. The closing package will already have been split without manual intervention from the ops desk team.
1. Settlement agent would print the Ink Sign documents for closing.
2. The eSign closing status will change to Signed once the documents are signed by the borrower.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.