Blend Close supports seamless closing for all parties with a dedicated workspace for collaboration with settlement agent partners. Three closing options are supported: Traditional paper-based fallback, Hybrid, and Remote Online Notarization (RON).
Tip: Blend Close can be accessed within the "Closing" modal in the loan. If the disclosures feature is turned on, the modal will be "Disclosures & Closing".
Send Closing Package
1. Click Upload documents link in the DISCLOSURES & CLOSING tab.
2. Upload desired closing documents and select document Type from the drop-down menu.
3. Click Upload.
4. Select Closing method.
5. Enter Closing date.
6. Click Additional party to add settlement agent's information.
7. Enter the settlement agent's name and email address.
8. Click Additional party to add any other parties to the closing package (optional).
9. Enter any notes or Special Instructions for the closing team, if desired.
10. Click Send closing package for signing.
11. Click Send to submit the closing package.
Note: The maximum supported file size for Blend Sign is 25 MB.
Blend Close - Updating Closing Package
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Article is closed for comments.