Blend Close supports seamless closing for all parties with a dedicated workspace for collaboration with settlement agent partners. Three closing options are supported: Traditional paper-based fallback , Hybrid, and Remote Online Notarization (RON).
Tip: Blend Close can be accessed within the "Closing" modal in the loan. If the disclosures feature is turned on, the modal will be "Disclosures & Closing".
Update Closing Package
1. Click Cancel closing package in the DISCLOSURES & CLOSING tab.
2. Edit the Closing date.
3. Click Re-send closing package for signing.
4. Click Send.
Change/replace Closing documents
1. Click Replace under the Closing documents section in the DISCLOSURES & CLOSING tab.
2. Select the new closing documents to replace the old package.
Delete Closing documents
1. Click Remove under the Closing documents section in the DISCLOSURES & CLOSING tab.
Upload Closing Package
1. Click Upload documents link under the Closing documents section in the DISCLOSURES & CLOSING tab.
2. Upload desired closing documents and select document Type from the drop-down menu.
3. Click Upload.
Note: Maximum file size is 25mb for Blend Sign to process .
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.