Blend Close supports seamless closing for all parties with a dedicated workspace for collaboration with settlement agent partners. Three closing options are supported: Traditional paper-based fallback, Hybrid, and Remote Online Notarization (RON).
Tip: Blend Close can be accessed within the "Closing" modal in the loan. If the disclosures feature is turned on, the modal will be "Disclosures & Closing".
- Update Closing Package
- Change/replace Closing documents
- Delete Closing documents
- Upload Closing Package
Update Closing Package
1. Click Cancel closing package in the DISCLOSURES & CLOSING tab.
2. Edit the Closing date.
3. Click Re-send closing package for signing.
4. Click Send.
Change/replace Closing documents
1. Click Replace under the Closing documents section in the DISCLOSURES & CLOSING tab.
2. Select the new closing documents to replace the old package.
Delete Closing documents
1. Click Remove under the Closing documents section in the DISCLOSURES & CLOSING tab.
Upload Closing Package
1. Click Upload documents link under the Closing documents section in the DISCLOSURES & CLOSING tab.
2. Upload desired closing documents and select document Type from the drop-down menu.
3. Click Upload.
Note: The maximum supported file size for Blend Sign is 25 MB.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.