Blend Close supports seamless closing for all parties with a dedicated workspace for collaboration with settlement agent partners. Three closing options are supported: Traditional paper-based fallback, Hybrid, and Remote Online Notarization (RON).
Tip: Blend Close can be accessed within the "Closing" modal in the loan. If the disclosures feature is turned on, the modal will be "Disclosures & Closing".
- Update Closing Package
- Change/replace Closing documents
- Delete Closing documents
- Upload Closing Package
Update Closing Package
1. Click Cancel closing package in the DISCLOSURES & CLOSING tab.
2. Edit the Closing date.
3. Click Re-send closing package for signing.
4. Click Send.
Change/replace Closing documents
1. Click Replace under the Closing documents section in the DISCLOSURES & CLOSING tab.
2. Select the new closing documents to replace the old package.
Delete Closing documents
1. Click Remove under the Closing documents section in the DISCLOSURES & CLOSING tab.
Upload Closing Package
1. Click Upload documents link under the Closing documents section in the DISCLOSURES & CLOSING tab.
2. Upload desired closing documents and select document Type from the drop-down menu.
3. Click Upload.
Note: The maximum supported file size for Blend Sign is 25 MB.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Article is closed for comments.