Note: The ability for Settlement Agent partners to use is only available in Blend’s eClosing solution, Blend Close.
The Blend Workspace for Settlement Agents supports more seamless interactions between lenders, Settlement Agent, and borrower(s) for closing. Additionally, it allows Settlement Agents to have a holistic view of all loans they are working on from Blend lenders in one system.
Agents will receive documents such as the closing documents from lenders utilizing Blend Close. Settlement Agents will also be able to upload items such as the title documents for RON, hybrid and traditional closing packages.
1. Enter your temporary password.
2. Click Sign in.
3. Create your own password and confirm it.
5. Click Activate account.
6. Enter your mobile phone number or email for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
7. Click Complete Activation.
- A Settlement Agent will activate their Blend account one time. From then on, they will use their email and password they created to log into Blend to view all loans they are assigned from Blend lenders.
- Temporary password email is from firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Your Temporary Password”
- If a user cannot find the email with the temporary password, they can press ‘Forgot Password’ and enter in their email to receive a new temporary password.
- For future logins, the user will only need to enter their email and the password they’ve created.
1. Click Forgot Password to reset the password.
2. Enter your email.
3. Click Reset my password.
Note: If the user has not activated in Workspace previously, when they press “reset my password”, they will receive a new temporary password email. If they have previously activated, they will receive an email prompting them to create a new password.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.