The Blend Workspace for Settlement Agents supports more seamless interactions between lenders, Settlement Agent, and borrower(s) for closing. Additionally, it allows Settlement Agents to have a holistic view of all loans they are working on from Blend lenders in one system.
Agents will receive documents such as the closing documents from lenders utilizing Blend Close. Settlement Agents will also be able to upload items such as the title documents for RON, hybrid and traditional paper-based fallback closing packages.
Note: The ability for Settlement Agent partners to use is only available in Blend’s eClosing solution, Blend Close.
Settlement Agent Workspace Account activation
1. Click the Activate link in the email sent for account activation.
Note: This link is like a password and should not be shared with anyone. It will expire within a few days if unused.
2. Create your own password.
3. Re-enter your newly created password.
5. Click Activate account.
6. Enter your mobile phone number or if you don't have a mobile phone number, click the Click here link for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
7. Check box to confirm that the phone number is a mobile phone number.
8. Click Complete activation.
- A Settlement Agent will activate their Blend account one time. From then on, they will use their email and password they created to log into Blend to view all loans they are assigned from Blend lenders.
- Account activation email is from firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Your Blend Activation Link”
- If a user cannot find the email with the Account Activation Link, they can press ‘Forgot Password’ and enter their email to receive a new email with the Account Activation Link.
- For future logins, the user will only need to enter their email and the password they’ve created.
Settlement Agent Workspace Password Reset
1. Click Forgot Password to reset the password.
2. Enter your email.
3. Click Reset my password.
Note: If the user has not activated in Workspace previously, when they press “reset my password”, they will receive a new Account Activation email. If they have previously activated, they will receive an email prompting them to create a new password.
Questions on Blend Settlement Agent Workspace? Reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.