Note: These tools, reports and corresponding data are provided as-is and should not be relied on for compliance or formal reporting purposes.
User permissions: Available for users with the “Reporting User” role assigned.
Blend administrators: Please contact Blend support at firstname.lastname@example.org to enable the Reporting permission.
Generated Reports gives authorized users access to downloadable CSVs with user or loan level data (most of this data is available in the Reporting API). There are two types of Generated reports located on separate tabs:
User Generated Reports
User Generated Reports contain user or loan level data and can be filtered by date and loan type.
- Choose the report type, start and end dates, and loan type (if applicable) and select “Generate new report”.
- Your generated report will appear in the box below the filters. Select “Download” to finish downloading the CSV.
Below are the types of User generated reports available.
- Data Verification Usage: Provides historical metrics for data verification features such as asset connectivity and The Work Number
- Loan Pipeline: A historical pipeline view of all loans in Blend, including the primary Lender User assigned, and flags for borrower credit consent and eConsent
- Unassigned Loans: Provides a list of all loans that were unassigned at the time of submission. This should be used to manage lender user assignment
- Loan Statistics: Provides historical loan milestone metrics
- Application List: A subset of the data available in the Loan Pipeline report. Used primarily for App Lead Source (Borrower, Lender, or Public API)
- Borrower User List: Provides a full list of borrowers and the current workflow they are on, invited and activated times, and timestamps for most recent credit and asset pulls.
- Lender User List: Provides a full list of lender users who have been invited or activated an account. This report can tie lender users to other reports using the Loan ID
- Documents Meta: Provides a list of the type of documents uploaded on a loan (e.g. 1003, Bank Deposit Slip, 1099, HMDA Report, etc), and the User ID for who uploaded the document (e.g. Borrower User ID, or ‘system’ for automatically uploaded documents)
- Borrower Processes: Provides data on borrower workflows. Can be used to derive a funnel for where borrowers drop off in workflow
- NPS: Provides individual borrower NPS scores and comments
- Follow-ups: Provides a full list of individual follow-ups requested from the borrower.
System Generated Reports:
System Generated Reports are batch reports with usage calculations; these cannot be filtered by date or loan type. They are generated once a week on Sundays at 8:00am UTC.
- Borrower Application Funnel: Provides borrower conversion rates respective to each stage of the application over the last 30 days
- Lender Statistics: Provides lender user-level metrics such as total conversion rate and the number of exported loans over the last 90 days
- Follow-ups Usage: Provides lender user-level Follow-ups usage over the last 30 days.
How often is the data refreshed?
The data in the User Generated Reports is refreshed approximately every 3 hours.
The data in the System Generated Reports is refreshed on a weekly basis. The System Generated Reports calculate the metrics over the last 30 days (Borrower Application Funnel and Follow-ups Usage) or 90 days (Lender Statistics) from every Sunday at 8:00pm UTC.
What if I have a request for a Generated Report field?
Please reach out to your Account Manager with any requests around adding new fields or reports.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.