Note: These tools, reports and corresponding data are provided as-is and should not be relied on for compliance or formal reporting purposes.
User permissions: Available for users with the “Reporting User” role assigned.
Blend administrators: Please submit a request to enable the Reporting permission.
Generated Reports gives authorized users access to downloadable CSVs with user or loan level data (the same reports are also available as routes in the most current version of the Reporting API).
Resource: See API documentation for further details.
Generated reports contain downloadable user or loan level data that can be filtered by Loan Type, Event Type, and date range. See examples of each in the table below.
1. Select the dropdown under “Report Type” and choose the report you wish to run.
2. Depending on the report type chosen, additional filters will populate:
- Loan type: Select the type of loan you wish to filter on, or “All”. Please note, you may see loan types that are not applicable to your organization will only see loan types that your organization has currently configured.
- Event Type: You can filter on a specific timestamp field (“Event Type”) in the report that you wish the date range to apply to.
Note: Please note, the Lenders report (previously “Lender Statistics”) will pull a list of all non deleted lender users. Fields within the report are calculated on different timestamps, so no Event Type filter will populate.
- From/To: This is the date range you would like to pull data for, inclusive of the end date.
3. Select “Generate new report”. The report will populate in the downloaded reports section under the filters.
4. Select the “Download” button on the right of the row for the report you generated. The report will download as a CSV.
Below is the full list of reports with a brief description, as well as applicable loan filter and event type filters available on each report. The Event Types in bold are the previous default timestamps used (i.e. if you would like to run a report based on the same behavior as the previous version of the Reporting Dashboard, use the bold event type).
|Report Name||Description||Applicable Event Types||
Application Loan Types
|Data Verification Usage||Provides historical metrics for data verification features such as asset connectivity and The Work Number||
Individual fields within the report are calculated on different timestamps
|Loans||A historical pipeline view of all loans in Blend including milestone metrics, application information (like application source), assignees, and flags for borrower credit consent and eConsent.||Loan Last Updated
Provides a full list of lender users who have been invited or activated an account, as well as various usage metrics.
Note: Deleted lender users will not show in the report.
Individual fields within the report are calculated in different timestamps. See the Data Dictionary linked in the resources section for which timestamp is used for each field.
|Borrowers||Provides a full list of borrowers and the current workflow they are on, invited and activated times, and timestamps for most recent credit and asset pulls.||Borrower Invited
|Documents||Provides a list of the type of documents uploaded on a loan (e.g. 1003, Bank Deposit Slip, 1099, HMDA Report, etc.), and the User ID for who uploaded the document (e.g. Borrower User ID, or ‘system’ for automatically uploaded documents)||Document Uploaded||All|
|Borrower NPS||Provides individual borrower NPS scores and comments||NPS Submitted||Mortgage
|Follow-ups||Provides a full list of individual follow-ups created on each loan.||Follow-up Created
|Borrower Processes||Provides data on borrower workflows. Can be used to derive a funnel for where borrowers drop off in application process.||Process Started
|PAB Activities||Provides data on Pre Approval Builder actions, including specific credit pull data and DU recommendations.||Activity Time||Mortgage
How often is the data updated?
The data in the Generated Reports is updated approximately every 3 hours. Please note it may take an additional 1-2 hours for the data to become available. If you are looking to pull specific data in real time, please see the API documentation on how to work with our integrations team to set up event notifications.
How can I download previous reports?
A history of all reports downloaded is available in the section under the report filters. This includes the Report type, filters used, time the report was generated, and the corresponding version of the Reporting API. Historical reports will be available to re-download for all time.
If you are looking for a specific report or data that was available prior to updates to the Reporting Dashboard, please see the updated Data Dictionary on where to find updated reports and field names. The following reports have been consolidated into new reports:
- Loan Pipeline, Loan Statistics, Unassigned Loans, Application List → Loans
- Lender Statistics, Follow-ups Usage, Lender User List → Lenders
Resource: See Reporting Dashboard Updates for more information.
Where can I find system generated reports?
To increase flexibility in pulling the data you need, we’ve improved the process for our system generated reports.
Previously these were located in the “System Generated Reports” tab, and the reports were automatically generated every Sunday with calculations for the last 30 or 90 days. Moving forward, you will now be able to select a dynamic date range for all reports; all generated reports are now located under the “Reports” tab. See the description below for where to find the data that was previously located in each individual system generated report.
- Lender Statistics → Metrics are now located in the Lenders report
- Borrower Application Funnel → This report has been deprecated. The data can be found in the Interactive Reports under the “Overall” tab, or derived from the Borrower Processes report
- Follow-ups Usage→ Metrics are now located in the Lenders report
Resource: See Reporting Dashboard Updates for more information.
What if I have a request for a Generated Report field?
Please reach out to your Account Manager with any requests around adding new fields or reports.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.