Blend Realty helps borrowers start their home buying journey with a top quality, local real estate agent and earn a rebate on their home purchase.
1. The borrower fills out the application. In the Additional Questions section, the borrower is asked if they are working with a real estate agent. If they answer YES to this question, they are asked to provide information for their real estate agent. By default the answer is marked NO.
2. They click Continue to complete the application.
3. Borrower is asked if they would like to work with a top-performing real estate agent and given information about the Blend Realty service and benefits.
4. Borrower must select a check box to acknowledge and agree to Blend Realty's consent to use electronic signatures and records and affiliated business disclosures to proceed.
5. Once consent is given, the borrower clicks I'm interested to complete and submit the application.
6. They will click Continue to acknowledge the Affiliated Business Disclosure.
7. Lastly, they will be asked to click Continue to proceed with the application.
8. After the application is submitted, the Blend Realty concierge will call the borrower to assist with the buyer’s questions about the home purchase journey and introduce the Blend Realty service.
Note: Every borrower is asked if they are working with a real estate agent. If they are, we capture the agents’ information. If they do not have an agent, the Blend Realty flow begins.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.