DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Note: These tools, reports and corresponding data are provided as-is and should not be relied on for compliance or formal reporting purposes.
Blend provides you and your organization with the tools to understand and evangelize the Blend story through data.
User permissions: Available for users with the Reporting permission.
Blend administrators: Please contact Blend support at email@example.com to enable the Reporting permission.
1. Click Reporting from the Pipeline screen.
The Reporting Dashboard has two parts:
1. Callout numbers
2. Generated reporting
- User generated reports
- System generated reports
1. Callout numbers
Key success metrics about application activity and the relative change. Filter the view by defined timeframes: Last 30 Days, Last 90 Days, or Year to Date
- Application Submits: The number of borrower-submitted applications in the defined timeframe
- Applicate Start to Submit Rate: The conversion rate between started applications and those that are submitted in Blend
- NPS: The average NPS score of all submitted applications in Blend.
2. Generated Reporting
There are two types of reports that can be downloaded as a CSV from Blend:
a. User Generated Reports: Reports can be generated by users by selecting an option from the dropdown and using a custom date filter.
- Data Verification Usage: Provides historical metrics for data verification features such as asset connectivity and The Work Number
- Loan Pipeline: Provides a historical pipeline view of all loans in Blend
- Unassigned Loans: Provides a list of all loans that were unassigned at the time of submission. This should be used to manage lender user assignment
- Loan Statistics: Provides historical loan milestone metrics
b. System Generated Reports: Weekly batch-generated reports
- Borrower Application Funnel: Provides borrower conversion rates respective to each stage of the application over the last 30 days
- Lender Statistics: Provides lender user-level metrics such as total conversion rate and the number of exported loans over the last 90 days
- Follow-ups Usage: Provides lender user-level Follow-ups usage