Loan officers can edit the amount, and send the pre-approval letter from the LO mobile app, if desired.
- A pre-approval letter has been created for a loan on the desktop.
- Once a letter is already available on a loan, it can be edited, and re-sent via the mobile app.
Edit and send a pre-approval letter
1. Click View and send pre-approval letter in the Overview tab on the leads screen.
2. You can edit the amount by moving the bar, if desired.
3. Click SEND LETTER.
4. You will get a confirmation once the pre-approval letter is sent successfully.
5. Click OK.
Note: You can contact your borrower by clicking the icons for text, call and email in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- These actions will use your default text, phone, and email apps outside of the Blend Loan Officer app
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.