DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Lender users can access "Blend Loan Officer" using the same login method as they use on their desktop.
Note: You must be an existing user in Blend and have a role that has permission to access the LO mobile app.
Log in with username/password or SSO
1. Click Get started.
2. Enter your email, if SSO user OR enter your email and password.
3. Click Login.
Note: The email should be the same email as your existing Blend desktop account.
4. Click Yes, authorize.
- If lender SSO is enabled, the lender should expect to see the same screens as if they were SSO'ing into Blend on their desktop
- Once they enter their email, it should redirect them as expected. If not, it is likely an issue for the customer's SSO setup.
- If the customer has VPN access set up, they may need to make updates to allow LO phones to access the VPN before LOs are successfully able to use the app.
- If you don't have a Blend user account, please reach out to your admin.
- If you are unable to log in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any screenshots you are able to provide.