Loan officers will need the Use Lender Mobile App permission in order to access the Blend LO Mobile app.
How to add the LO Mobile app permission to an existing role
1. Click Your settings.
2. Click Setup.
3. Click Role Permission on the left column.
4. Select the role you wish to update.
5. Scroll to the Lender Mobile section and click the Always radio button.
6. Click Save.
Note: Lenders can also create a new role that only has the LO mobile permission and give it to users in their own time if they want to phase giving access to the "Blend Loan Officer" mobile app.
Tip: If you are granting access to users (ex: testers or QA) temporarily before rolling it out to all users, please create a new temporary role with the permission above and grant this role to only your desired users, in addition to the existing roles they already have that allow them access to expected functionality (viewing loans, editing loans, pulling credit, co-pilot, viewing documents, viewing disclosures, etc.)
- Visit the LO Mobile App for iOS and Android section in Help Center for more resources.
- Refer to Self-Serve User Administration to learn more about users and roles.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.