DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
To populate credit-related fields and retrieve the Credit Plus credit report in Mortgage Director, you'll want to request to reissue the Credit Report in Mortgage Director.
Reissue credit in PCL
1. Select Credit Score Launcher in Mortgage Director.
2. Fill in the Credit Report Reference Number if not pre-populated.
3. Select Credit Report Vendor
4. Select Credit Report source and indicate how you received authorization to run a credit report.
Note: The Credit Reference Number is automatically sent to PCL upon borrower submission if credit was pulled prior to submission and export to Mortgage Director. Keep in mind that the actual Credit Report and associated fields (i.e. liabilities) in Mortgage Director are not synced.
5. Fill From Blend in the Mother's Maiden Name field.
Note: The "Mother's Maiden Name" field is not required for all organizations.
6. Navigate to Interfaces and select Credit Plus Credit Report.
7. Select Reissue.
8. Click Click here to send request(s).
9. A credit response icon will appear in the toolbar.
10. Credit score will populate in the general view, upon successful response from Credit Plus.