The Optimal Blue- Check Rates feature allows the loan officers to quickly search Optimal Blue pricing engine without creating a loan.
Optimal Blue - Check Rates
1. Click Check rates on the Pipeline screen.
2. Select the desired loan purpose from the drop-down menu.
3. Fill out information on the Search Pricing Engine screen.
4. Click Search.
Note: If any required information is missing, the system will prompt you.
a. Product name: Rates are sorted into products.
b. Credit/Costs (%): This represents points. 0 means par rate.
c. Credit/Costs ($): A negative means the borrower is paying this amount. The positive amount means the lender is paying.
d. Monthly payment: When monthly payment is selected, it will be surfaced in the toolbar on the application page.
e. View details: Click to see details of the loan and pricing.
f. Refine Search: It will take you back to the Search Pricing Screen.
5. Click the desired product to expand results.
6. All eligible products under the selected product will display.
7. Click View details for more information on the product.
8. Click Close.
- Search results cannot be saved
- You can go back and refine the search but will not be able to save it
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.