DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Credit can be pulled manually from the Lender Toolbar on the LO entered applications or on borrower submitted applications that don't have auto-credit pull turned on.
1. Click Pull credit from the Lender Toolbar.
2. Verify all information for the borrower. All details are pre-filled if they were previously entered in the application.
3. Click Pull Credit.
4. View the Credit Results and click Done.
Note: The credit results includes the summary of borrower credit including:
- Median score ( top yellow)
- Tri-merge scores
- Number of tradelines that are open
- Number of tradelines with at least one derogatory/late payment (either 30, 60, or 90 days late)
- Number of bankruptcies
- Number of foreclosures
- Number of inquiries on the report
- Ability to download the full credit report
5. After credit is pulled, you can access the summary and full report from the Toolbar, click View summary.
6. The credit report is also accessible at anytime in the Docs tab.
- You will need Credit pull in order to use the DU
- Edits can be made in Liabilities, if needed
- You will need to re-issue credit in your LOS after loan export
- When pulling credit, automated LOEs (letter of explanation) are sent to the borrower:
Large Deposit LOE
Credit Inquiry LOE
Late Payment LOE
Public Record LOE
- Always verify that customer consent has been received before pulling credit
- Always review the credit report for any discrepancies prior to issuing the pre-approval letter
- Edits can be made by going back into the Application tab before pulling credit, if needed
- The credit information, including liabilities, is not automatically synced to your LOS. For information about how you can reissue credit in your LOS please see this article
- You cannot pull credit on loan applications that have already been exported to your LOS
- Seeing a credentials error? See this article for troubleshooting tips