DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
You can view high level liabilities details from the Pipeline screen. You can also add or edit liabilities through the sidebar.
1. When there are both debt (liabilities) and income on a loan, the DTI will populate in real time.
2. After credit is pulled, all of the liabilities display in the Lender Sidebar.
3. Click Edit to make changes or to view liabilities.
4. Liabilities shown here are any non-0 balance or open trade-lines from the credit report. You can add, edit and omit liabilities on this screen.
5. Click Save & Close, if edits are made.
Liabilities screen details
Note: MONTHS LEFT - This is NOT exported to the LOS. Instead, Blend exports the months remaining to the LOS, which is not surfaced on this screen.
Note: RESET/REMOVE: You can only remove liabilities that were manually added.
Ability to see DTI changes in real time
Debts will be automatically excluded in DTI based on Fannie's DU exclusion logic.
Tip: Click the "i" next to the liability for more details.
There are three rules that will automatically exclude liabilities all of which have tool tips:
- Certain liability types have a 10 month unpaid balance requirement in order for the liability to be included in DTI.
Note: This is a monthly payment amount divided by the unpaid balance.
2. Certain liability types must have a greater than $1 balance to be included in DTI.
3. Certain liability types must have a greater than $0.01 to be included in DTI.
Link a REO from Application page
Mortgages that are entered on the Application page need to be linked to the mortgages that come in from the credit report.
- These mortgage payments are always excluded from the DTI.
- To include a mortgage in DTI, it needs to be added as a liability and linked.