DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Loan teams can issue Disclosures on their loan originating system and send the Disclosure package through Blend.
Issue disclosures, re-disclosures, or a change of circumstance
Generate your disclosures package using either the Disclosures or RegZ CD methods as you do today in your loan originating system.
Note: This solution does not impact how you generate your disclosures, inclusive of any of the following:
- Issuing Initial Disclosures, Closing Disclosures, or Revised Disclosure packages
- Change of Circumstance
Deliver disclosure package
1. Select the Disclosure package from the list, once the disclosure package is generated.
2. Click Send using the “b” send button shown in the screenshot above.
a. You should no longer use the Webcenter “Send” button when delivering disclosures in Blend.
3. A message box will provide updates about document upload to Blend.
- The "Property Address" gets updated in Blend for the subject property before the disclosure package is sent to the borrower. Having the subject property address in Blend enables other functionality like Homeowner’s Insurance.
- The Send button for delivering package via WebCenter will be greyed out, with a tool-tip advising to deliver the package through Blend.
1. You will see the Disclosures follow-up on the Follow-ups page.
Retrieve disclosure package in Encompass
Note: Once there are completed disclosures documents available, you will automatically be prompted to import the available disclosures upon opening the Disclosures Tracking Tool.
1. Click Yes to import.
Note: Once you generate the disclosure package using a supported method (eDisclosures or RegZ CD), please follow the above instructions under Delivering Disclosures to send disclosures using Blend.
Cancel disclosure package
1. Click X next to the disclosure package on the Follow-Ups screen to cancel the disclosure package.
2. The status will be changed to Canceled in Blend.
3. The disclosure will be automatically excluded from the timeline on the Disclosure Tracking screen in Encompass the next time you open Disclosures Tracking.