Blend suggests additional Follow-Up requests based on some of the information entered in the application. These Follow-Ups require loan officer review and are manually sent to the borrower.
Note: Blend suggested Follow-Ups can be configured by your company. For example: If your company requires three years of tax returns, the Follow-Up will request three years of tax returns from the borrowers.
View Blend suggested Follow-Ups
1. Navigate to the Follow-Ups screen.
2. The Blend suggested Follow-Ups will display in the Your to do list section.
Notes: These follow-Ups are created based on the information entered in the application and are not sent to the borrower. Loan officer will need to review the suggested Follow-Up before sending it to the borrower, please refer to the Follow-Ups guide for instructions.
Review/Send Blend suggested Follow-Ups
1. Click Review Suggestion to see more information and send the suggested follow-up to the borrower.
2. Review request. Upload any necessary document and add message, if desired.
3. Click Review request.
4. Customize message, if desired.
5. Click Send request.
- Suggested follow-ups are not sent automatically.
- Once the follow-up is sent, it will not show under the "Your to do list" section.
Delete a suggested Follow-Up
1. Click the X next to the follow-up to be deleted, it will be removed from the list.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.