DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Loan officers will receive notifications on all loans that are originated by them or by their loan team members.
Email notification to all loan team members:
- When the borrower starts an application
- When the borrower submits their application
- When the borrower uploads documents (notifications are sent at 15 minutes interval)
Note: One notification is sent per instance.
Loan officers can turn off notifications on loans not originated by them, if desired.
Turn off email notifications for loans you don't originate
1. Click your settings on the pipeline screen.
2. Select Account from the drop-down option.
3. Click Loan Team.
4. Check box for Skip notifications for loans that I don’t originate.
5. Click Save.
Note: If you would like to be removed from a loan team, you will have to request the team owner to remove you from their loan team.