DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Loan teams can create “Follow-Ups Only” loans in Blend for loans already created in the Loan Originating System and invite borrowers to only submit documents.
Creating a Follow-Ups Only loan
1. Click New Loan from pipeline.
2. Select Full Application or Quick Intake Form from the drop-down menu and fill in relevant information about the borrower.
3. Click Invite Borrower from the application page, if Full Application was selected. Or click Save and Close on the Quick Intake Form.
4. Click Request Follow-Ups.
5. Customize the email if needed.
6. Click Invite borrower.
Note: Borrower’s name and email address are the minimum required fields to send out an invitation.
Note: Additional steps are required to add Follow-Up requests to the loan.
Resource: Manage Follow-Ups
Version: 1.0 Rev: 8/5/19