You can complete a full application on behalf of a borrower and request documents from the borrower.
Note: If all six pieces of information required under TRID are entered, TRID will be triggered. Once this occurs, the application page may lock, and any future edits should be made in the LOS after export.
Enter an application on behalf of a borrower
1. Click New Loan from the pipeline screen.
2. Select Full Application from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter information for the borrower, loan type, Group, Loan Purpose, loan originator.
Note: The minimum required fields are:
- Borrower’s name
- Email address
4. Click Create.
5. Fill in the following sections of the applications:
- Loan information
- Subject property info
- Borrower information
- Former addresses
- Other income
- Real estate owned
TIP: The application follows the 1003 layout, you can scroll to fill the entire application or select from the the menu on the left hand side.
Adding a Co-Borrower
Resource: Add/Delete a Co-borrower
Note: The primary borrower has the authority to add or remove any co-borrowers from the application.
6. Click Save Changes.
Note: You have the ability to save any information entered by clicking Save Changes and finish the loan at a later time.
7. Click Yes, Continue for the TRID message.
Note: If you would like to make any edits, click No, go back. You will not be able to make any changes/edits to the application after you continue with the application.
8. Click Invite Borrower.
9. Click Request follow-ups. and select follow-ups from the dropdown list to invite borrower to complete follow-ups only.
10. Select checkbox(es) for the desired method of the invite.
11. Click Next.
10. Customize the email if needed.
11. Click Invite borrower.
Note: Blend opens up new fields in the application depending upon the information entered.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.