Quick Intake Form is the perfect way to start an application and send a personalized invitation if time is of the essence.
Create a new application using the Quick Intake Form
Follow the steps below to start a new Quick Intake Form.
1. Click New Loan from the pipeline screen.
2. Select Quick Intake Form from the drop-down menu.
3. Fill in your borrower's information
4. Click Add co-borrower to add any additional parties to the loan, if needed.
5. Click Save and Invite Borrower.
Note: The primary borrower has the authority to add or remove any co-borrowers during the application process.
6. Click Send Application to invite borrower to review and complete the application.
7. Customize the email if needed.
8. Click Invite borrower.
Minimum Required Fields for Quick Intake Form
The minimum required fields for a Quick Intake Form are:
- Borrower's First Name
- Borrower's Last Name
- Borrower's email address
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.