Quick Intake Form is a perfect way to start an application and send a personalized invitation if time is of the essence.
Create a new application using the Quick Intake Form
1. Click New Loan from the pipeline screen.
2. Select Quick Intake Form from the drop-down menu.
3. Fill in relevant information for the borrower.
Note: The minimum required fields are:
- Borrower’s name
- Email address
4. Use the Add co-borrower to add any additional parties to the loan, if needed.
5. Click Save and Invite Borrower.
Resource: Add/Delete a Co-borrower
Note: The primary borrower has the authority to add or remove any co-borrowers from the application.
6. Click Send Application to invite borrower to review and complete the application.
7. Customize the email if needed.
8. Click Invite borrower.
Note: Borrower’s name and email address are the minimum required fields to send out an invitation.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.