When using the Full Application option, you can fill in as much or as little information on the 1003 as desired and send out an invitation to the borrower.
Create a new loan - Full Application
1. Click New Loan from the pipeline screen.
2. Select Full Application from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter information for the borrower, loan type, loan originator.
Note: Borrower’s name is a minimum required field to start an application.
4. Click Create.
5. Fill in all available information for the borrower.
6. Click Manage Borrowers to add any additional parties to the application, if needed.
7. Click Invite Borrower.
Resource: Add/Delete a Co-borrower
- The primary borrower has the authority to add or remove any co-borrowers from the application.
- You can always click Save Changes and finish the application at a later time.
- If all six pieces of information required under TRID are entered, TRID will be triggered. Once this occurs, the application page may lock, and any future edits should be made in the LOS after export.
8. Click Send Application to invite the borrower to review and complete the application.
9. Customize the email if needed.
10. Click Invite borrower.
Note: Borrower’s name and email address are required fields to send out an invitation.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.