You can set up your own Loan Team, any members added to your loan team will have access to all loans created by you going forward.
Set up a Loan Team
1. Click your settings on the pipeline screen.
2. Select Account from the drop-down option.
3. Click Loan Team.
4. Search by email address or name and select the desired name in the search results.
5. Check box for Skip notifications for loans that I don’t originate, if desired.
6. Click Save.
- This change will not be retroactive and will not assign your Loan Team any current or past loans.
- When you add someone to your team, you don't automatically become part of their teams. If you would also like to be on their team, they will have to follow the above steps to add you to their team. You can always check whose team you are on under the "Loan Teams I'm On" section.
Resource: Assign individual loans
View Loan Teams that you are on
1. You can view all teams that you are on under the Loan Teams I’m on section.
Note: If you would like to be removed from a loan team, you will have to request the team owner to remove you from their loan team.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.