DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Lender users now have the ability to accept or re-request a borrower-completed follow-up within their portal in the Follow-Ups tab.
Accept or re-request a Follow-Up
1. Click Review to review the document the borrower uploaded.
2. You have the option to Accept or Re-request the document.
3. If you Re-request the uploaded document for the follow-up you requested, provide a short description of why you re-requested the article and/or what needs to be uploaded.
4. Click Add to draft, you'll add the follow-up to a drafted list of follow-ups to request of the borrower.
5. Click View Saved Draft to view the follow-up just created.
6. Add any personal message, if desired.
7. Click Review Request.
7. Customize email message, if desired.
8. Click Submit.
9. You'll be taken back to the Follow-Ups tab where you can see the follow-up that was re-requested and the request for the new one.
Note: At this point, the borrower will receive an email asking them to provide the follow-up you requested of them again. Once re-uploaded by the borrower, you'll get the chance to Review the document again. If you review the document and Approve it, then the follow-up will appear in the Follow-Ups tab with the status of Completed.
The Docs tab will show all documents uploaded by the borrower, both accepted and re-requested.
If documents automatically sync into the LOS, all documents will still get pulled into the LOS, regardless of whether it’s accepted or re-requested.
If your users have to manually import documents into the LOS, your users will still have to manually import documents.
- Accept/Re-request does not apply to connectivity pulled documents, DocuSign documents, and custom questions. The feature is limited to document uploads for now.