Lender users now have the ability to accept or re-request a borrower-completed follow-up within their portal in the Follow-Ups tab.
Accept or re-request a Follow-Up
1. Click Review to review the document the borrower uploaded.
2. You have the option to Accept or Re-request document.
3. If you Re-request the uploaded document for the follow-up you requested, provide a short description of why you re-requesting the follow-up and/or what needs to be uploaded.
4. Click Add to draft, you'll add the follow-up to a drafted list of follow-ups.
5. Click View Saved Draft to view the follow-up just created.
6. Add any personal message, if desired.
7. Click Review Request.
7. Customize email message, if desired.
8. Click Send request.
9. You'll be taken back to the Follow-Ups tab where you can see the follow-up that was re-requested and the request for the new one.
Note: At this point, the borrower will receive an email asking them to provide the follow-up you requested of them again. Once re-uploaded by the borrower, you'll get the chance to Review the document again. If you review the document and Approve it, then the follow-up will appear in the Follow-Ups tab with the status of Completed.
The Docs tab will show all documents uploaded by the borrower, both accepted and re-requested.
If documents automatically sync into the LOS, all documents will still get pulled into the LOS, regardless of whether they are accepted or re-requested.
If your users have to manually import documents into the LOS, your users will still have to manually import documents.
- Accept/Re-request does not apply to connectivity pulled documents, Blend Sign documents, and custom questions. The feature is limited to document uploads for now.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.