Loan officers have the ability to review and accept or re-request borrower-completed follow-up within their portal in the Follow-Ups tab.
Accept or re-request a Follow-Up
Documents that are uploaded by the borrower will display a "Pending review" status.
1. Click Review to open the document the borrower uploaded.
2. You have the option to Accept or Re-request document.
3. If you need to re-request the document:
a. Select a Reason for requesting changes:
- Low quality
- Wrong document
b. Send a Message to borrower describing why you are re-requesting the document.
c. Click Add to draft to continue or Go back to discard the request.
4. If you clicked Add to draft, the status will display "Rejected." Click View Saved Draft to proceed and send the request.
5. You'll have an opportunity to request additional follow ups or update your message to the borrower. The system will inform you that "You're requesting corrections to a document the borrower has already submitted." When ready, click Review request to proceed.
6. Review or edit your email if desired then click Send request.
You'll be taken back to the Follow-Ups tab where you'll se the rejected and re-requested document.
- The review feature is limited to borrower uploaded documents. It does not apply to connectivity pulled documents, Blend Sign documents, or custom questions.
If documents automatically sync into the LOS, all documents will still get pulled into the LOS, regardless of whether they are accepted or re-requested.
If your users have to manually import documents into the LOS, your users will still have to manually import documents.
- The Docs tab will show all documents uploaded by the borrower whether the were accepted or rejected.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.