DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
You will be able to create and save user-defined follow-up templates and easily apply them to any application. You can create a checklist once in Blend and reuse it for every application.
Set up a Follow-up template
1. Click your initials on the pipeline screen.
2. Select Account from the drop-down option.
3. Select Follow-up Templates.
4. Click Create New.
5. Complete the following:
a. Name the follow-up template (no duplicate names)
b. Begin adding items to your template
c. Modify copy and replace with personalized messaging if you prefer
6. Click Save.
Note: You can only access the follow-up templates that you create. We do not support the sharing of templates.
7. After saving the template, you will be redirected to the follow-up template pipeline. You can see all your existing templates. Click View.
8. To delete a template, click the three dots next to the template and click Delete.
Note: You can only view or delete a template once it has been created. We do not support the ability to edit a template. Additionally, you can also access the follow-up template page by selecting 'Start from template' and clicking 'Manage'.
Apply a Follow-Up template
1. Click Add and select from the following options:
a. Start a follow-up list from a template
b. Start a new list
2. You can select multiple follow-ups templates to apply.
3. Your specific templates will show up under My Templates and your our organization level templates show up under the Default Templates section.
- If you select 2+ templates and a follow-up item exists in both templates, Blend will not duplicate these items.
- Once you apply these templates to an application, you can modify the individual follow-ups or add any additional follow-ups as needed. At any point, you can save your follow-up list and come back later, or continue and send.
- If you need something e-signed or if you need the borrower to review a document, you will still have to upload the documents at this stage.