Lender Quick Intake Form
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
What is Quick Intake Form?
The new Quick Intake Form is a subset of the 1003 application. It is organized in a more conversational order so it’s easier for a LO to use the form when they first talk with borrowers on the phone or in-person. The form helps LOs intake key information as they talk to their borrowers, without having to fill out the entire application simultaneously.
Key Features of Quick Intake Form
- The form is more condensed than the full application, which makes it easier to quickly document key information when LOs are first talking with the borrowers.
- The LO can send an email and invite the borrower to fill out the rest of the application directly from the form.
- For Clients with credit turned on, LOs can pull credit in the Quick Intake Form
- Quick Intake Form is available for Purchase and Refinance applications.
- Allows adding a co-borrower to the loan.
- Does not support HELOC/HELOANS
- Information collected in the Quick Intake form will be pre-filled for the borrower when they log in.
How does it work?
- Click on the ‘+New Loan’ button in your Pipeline.
- Select Quick Intake Form template.
- Add Borrower information,
a. Name, Email, and Phone are required.
b. Enter Address and Occupancy type.
c. Financial information: Employment type, start date, estimated annual income, estimated total assets.
d. Social security number
e. Type of credit consent
f. Consent indication
g. Pull credit button is only clickable if the required fields are filled in: Name, address, SSN, consent type, consent indication.
h. Property information: property type, intended to use
i. Loan information: Loan type (always mortgage), Loan purpose, purchase price, down payment, loan originator (required field)
j. Contacts: the real estate agent on the loan
k. Save and close will take the form into the full application.
- Save and invite borrower will save the changes and move into the invite borrower workflow.
- Exiting out of the page will not save any of the changes.
Can it be exported?
Once the Quick Intake form is saved, it becomes a regular application in Blend and can be exported.
Note: Please note the way income and assets populate in the application page after the Quick Form is saved. : The total income amount saves into the full 1003 as the yearly salary for a single employer with the name “Enter name here”. An example is shown below.
The total assets amount saves into the full 1003 as the balance of a savings account with the institution name “Enter name here”. An example is shown below.
These fields will require a manual update.