- E-Consent information captured within Blend will now map to the native e-Consent fields within Encompass (see screenshot below).
- Metadata includes Name, E-mail, Status, Date, IP address, Source = Blend • If e-Consent Status = Pending, IP address and Date will be blank
- e-Consent will be mapped as part of the initial loan import, and then updated as part of “borrower sync” as well.
- If you previously started using custom fields for e-Consent, you may remove them as custom fields, they are no longer necessary to map Blend e-Consent information into Encompass.
- To turn this feature on, your Encompass Administrator will need to go through the instructions below in the “Settings” screen: Administration / Activation:
- a. Activation of this processing will be controlled by Client through configuration. Auto-Sync and Loan Import Plugin processing will be configured by adding an additional configuration option (i.e. Post Blend eConsent information into Encompass) to existing configuration options, respectively.
Integration processing will be configured through the existing Administrative Settings:
b. A new tab will be added to Settings to activate the posting of Blend eConsent information.
c. By default, “Populate eConsent Data” is unchecked (inactive).
d. Each integration option (Auto-Sync, Plug-in and Integration) must be configured separately.