DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
e-Consent information captured within Blend will now map to the native e-Consent fields within Encompass.
eConsent Status - Encompass
1. Metadata includes:
c. eConsent Status
d. Status Date
e. IP Address
- e-Consent will be mapped as part of the initial loan import, and then updated as part of “borrower sync” as well.
- If you previously started using custom fields for e-Consent, you may remove them as custom fields, they are no longer necessary to map Blend e-Consent information into Encompass.
- To turn this feature on, your Encompass Administrator will need to go through the instructions below in the “Settings” screen: Administration / Activation.
Turn on eConsent mapping feature
1. Click Settings.
2. Check box for Populate eConsent Data.
3. Click Save.
- Activation of this processing will be controlled by Client through configuration. Auto-Sync and Loan Import Plugin processing will be configured by adding an additional configuration option (i.e. Post Blend eConsent information into Encompass) to existing configuration options, respectively.
- Integration processing will be configured through the existing Administrative Settings.
- By default, “Populate eConsent Data” is unchecked (inactive).
- Each integration option (Auto-Sync, Plug-in and Integration) must be configured separately.