e-Consent information captured within Blend will now map to the native e-Consent fields within Encompass.
eConsent Status - Encompass
1. Metadata includes:
c. eConsent Status
d. Status Date
e. IP Address
- e-Consent will be mapped as part of the initial loan import, and then updated as part of “borrower sync” as well.
- If you previously started using custom fields for e-Consent, you may remove them as custom fields, they are no longer necessary to map Blend e-Consent information into Encompass.
- To turn this feature on, your Encompass Administrator will need to go through the instructions below in the “Settings” screen: Administration / Activation.
Turn on eConsent mapping feature
1. Click Settings.
2. Check box for Populate eConsent Data.
3. Click Save.
- Activation of this processing will be controlled by Client through configuration. Auto-Sync and Loan Import Plugin processing will be configured by adding an additional configuration option (i.e. Post Blend eConsent information into Encompass) to existing configuration options, respectively.
- Integration processing will be configured through the existing Administrative Settings.
- By default, “Populate eConsent Data” is unchecked (inactive).
- Each integration option (Auto-Sync, Plug-in and Integration) must be configured separately.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Article is closed for comments.