DISCLAIMER: Not all features mentioned on this page may be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on which features are enabled for your use.
The Borrower Sync functionality will only apply to loans created after the 2/14 release.
The following uses cases will now be supported by Blend-Encompass borrower sync:
- Adding borrowers
- Removing borrowers
- Swapping borrower positions
- Editing borrower information:
- Name: First, Middle, Last, and Suffix
- Email Address
- Home Phone
- Current Address: Street Address Line 1, City, State, and Zip code
- If these changes are made in Encompass after a loan is originally synced between Blend and Encompass, the changes will be updated in Blend in order for the borrower to continue using follow-ups and disclosures in Blend.
- For updates made in Encompass to reflect in Blend, the Blend “additional services” must be run.
1. Follow these steps:
a. Click Services.
b. Select Additional Services.
c. Click My Providers tab.
d. Select Blend.
e. Click Submit
Note: The following use cases are not supported for the borrower sync functionality. Making these changes WILL break the sync:
Updating or changing SSN for all borrowers on the loan application at the same time.
Trying to use the same email address for borrowers on different 1003s in the same loan.
The following fields will be updated in Blend for borrower sync scenarios
Note: These fields do not cover all of the fields in the entire 1003.