Borrowers are able to upload documents requested by the lender by taking a photo with their device camera and uploading to the documents section within their Blend login. If a borrower encounters trouble with this process, the Loan Officer may assist by instructing the borrower to follow the steps outlined below.
1. Your borrower can log in to Blend on any mobile device with a camera by accessing Blend through their mobile browser.
Note- the borrower has to already have a login. If they have not activated their account, they will need to do that first.
2. Then the borrower will need to click the menu button in the top right (three horizontal lines).
3. The borrower will select “Documents” from the list.
4. The borrower will click on “upload documents” green button.
5. If the borrower has not taken the photo yet, then they select “take photo.” If they have already taken the photo then they'll need to select “photo library.”
6. The borrower should take the photo of the document in a well-lit area completely enclosing the document in the photo.
7. They can click “upload another file” if the borrower has more documents to upload, or click “I’m done” if they are finished.
The borrower can also click “upload another file” to add more sheets to this pdf.
If the borrower has five separate unrelated documents, you will need to upload those as individual documents-- each time clicking “I’m done” after each document set is complete.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.