Blend offers Loan Officers and loan teams a streamlined way to manage the disclosure process with borrowers.
- Getting started with disclosure management in Blend
- Disclosures Section
- Disclosure Status
- Cancel Disclosure Delivery
- Assigned Lender Signature
- Global Disclosure Status Tracking
The new experience provides a single view into the delivery and completion status of each package sent through Blend. Additionally, Blend offers the ability to take immediate actions like canceling and counter-signing disclosures before retrieving them in your LOS, giving you visibility and control over the process.
Getting started with disclosure management in Blend
The Disclosures section gives you instant visibility into packages that you have generated and delivered to borrowers. This section will display packages successfully generated in your LOS, and borrowers have been selected to receive the package in Blend.
Each disclosure package sent through Blend will have automated tracking to help you stay on top of the process. Blend will indicate the signing method (wet sign or e-sign), if borrowers have viewed the package, and when signatures have been completed by all parties.
Cancel Disclosure Delivery
Blend offers the ability to cancel packages via the Actions button.
- Canceling disclosure packages in Blend requires role permission Cancel disclosures packages to be set to Always.
- If you don’t have the option to cancel a package in Blend, please follow internal procedures or reach out to your administrator for assistance.
- Canceled packages will be removed from the borrower portal.
Assigned Lender Signature
The Disclosures section helps track actions that assigned loan originators need to do in order to complete the disclosure package. Loan originators can provide signatures at any time, to complete this task.
- The disclosures status will reflect the current status for electronic and wet signatures from borrowers and the assigned lender.
- Assigned lenders will be able to sign electronically within Blend by clicking on the Sign disclosures button.
Note: Only the Loan Originator assigned in Blend can sign lender disclosures.
Global Disclosure Status Tracking
Lenders are able to track the overall progress of the disclosure package in Blend. The Disclosures section will be updated when all signatures have been completed by all parties.
- The Status will display Completed across all signatures types and packages
- Green checkmarks will be displayed next to each completed task
- The Pending tab will reflect “0”
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Article is closed for comments.