DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Blend offers Loan Officers and their teams the most streamlined way to manage the disclosure process with borrowers.
The new experience provides a single view into the delivery and completion status of each package sent through Blend and the ability to take immediate actions like cancelling or counter-signing disclosures before retrieving them in your LOS - giving you complete visibility and control over the process.
Getting started with disclosure management in Blend
1. Follow-ups page: A new Disclosures section gives you instant visibility into packages that you have generated and delivered to borrowers. This section will only appear once a package has been successfully generated in your LOS, and borrowers have been selected to receive the package in Blend.
2. Disclosure Status: Each disclosure package sent through Blend will have automated tracking to help you stay on top of the process. You will be able to see how the borrower needs to sign the disclosure (wet sign or e-sign), if they have viewed, and when they have completed the signature - across all borrowers.
3. Cancel Disclosure delivery: If you need to cancel the delivery of a package, you can also quickly do that from within the Blend interface. Cancelled packages will be removed from the borrower portal.
4. Your to do list: The new lender to do list helps you track actions that you need to do in order to complete a disclosure. You can provide your signature at any time, to complete this task.
5. Lender signing experience: Blend automatically connects to Docusign to allow you to e-sign disclosure documents from right there on the Follow-ups page.
6. Global disclosure status tracking: For every loan, you can see the overall progress of disclosures in addition to other items requested form the borrower. Once disclosures have been viewed and signed across all parties, the status will indicate ‘Complete’.
7. LO only can sign.
Note: Going forward, only the loan originator will be able to sign the package on the lender-side. When a package is delivered to the borrower, the LO will get an email saying “Disclosure Package Ready - LO sign needed” and all other loan team members will only get the “Disclosures Package Ready” email.