DISCLAIMER: Not all mentioned features on this page may be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
What should be the CSV file format?
- Headers should be in this order:
- Branch, Employee Id, Email, LOS Username, NMLS #, Phone #, Phone Extension, Full Name, Loan Type, Role, Status, Login Method
- Make sure there is no formatting and no duplicate users.
- Each row should include the appropriate user details (blanks are acceptable).
- For multiple roles, use pipes (e.g., “Loan Officer|Super”). The Loan Officer role has a hardcoded requirement of NMLS ID.
- Status = PROVISIONAL (Required and all caps)
- Login Method = email (no caps)
- If you are using Lender SSO, login method = SSO
How do I construct the CSV file for import?
It is critical that headers along the top of the CSV run in the following order as well requirements being met.
How to upload the CSV and create new users in Blend?
- All new users must first be added with the Status: PROVISIONAL
- In Blend, click on your initials on the top right-hand corner, and select “Admin”
- Select the “Users” tab
- Click “Upload CSV”
- Select the appropriate CSV file you'd like to upload, and click “Parse CSV”
- Success will result in a message in red saying “Successfully updated x/x” - if any errors occur, review the file, make any needed changes, and re-upload.
- Upon success, a provisional record will be created.
- No alerts are triggered on the creation of a provisional user.
- Provisional users are not visible within the lender system – e.g., a lender-user cannot assign an app to a provisional user.
- Loan assignments may, however, be applied to a provisional user via a referrerId.
- Re-upload the CSV.
- Upon success, the user will be in the “Pending email verification” state.
- A user cannot be fully activated via the bulk actions – i.e., you cannot subvert the requirement for the lender to activate their own account via the welcome email.